Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has today declared the result of Civil Services Examination, 2018 on its official website. The candidates who have appeared for the UPSC Civil Services Examination, 2018 can visit the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in to check and download their results.
Kanishak Kataria, a B. Tech graduate from IIT Bombay has topped this examination. Mr. Kataria, who belongs to the SC Category, qualified the examination with Mathematics as his optional subject.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 Final Result Declared @upsc.gov.in
On the other hand, Srushti Jayant Deshmukh is the topper among women candidates and secured the fifth rank. She graduated with B.E.(Chemical Engineering) from Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal.
759 candidates, comprising 577 men and 182 women, have been recommended for appointment to Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service, and Central Services, Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’.
How to check result of UPSC CSE Results 2018?
1. Go to the official website of UPSC- upsc.gov.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “Civil Services Examination, 2018 Results”
3. It will direct to a new page, where the Civil Services Examination, 2018 results will be displayed.
4. Press Control key, F (ctrl+F) and type your roll number
5. Download your Civil Services Examination, 2018 result for the future reference.