Applications are invited by the Reserve Bank of India from eligible candidates belonging to ST category for preparing a panel to fill up 01 (one) post of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) in ST category on contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for the dispensaries situated at Reserve Bank of India Officers’ Quarters, G.S.Road, Guwahati and Reserve Bank of India Staff Quarters, Zoo Narengi Road, Guwahati.
Post Details of Reserve Bank of India.
Application Last Date: 15/05/2019.
Name of the post: Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)
No of the posts: 01 [ST]
1. The applicant should at a minimum, possess MBBS degree of any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India.
2. The applicant should have a minimum of two years’ experience in practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
3. The applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries at the aforementioned location.
4. The remuneration of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all-inclusive.
5. The contract for engagement will be for a period of 03 (three) years. There will not be any renewal for engagement on completion of the period of contract.
6. The rate of remuneration and the duty hours are tabulated below:
a) Dispensary: RBI Officer’s Quarters Complex, G.S. Road, Christian Basti, Guwahati – 781005
Timings/ Duty Hours@: 06:30 hrs to 08:00 hrs (Monday to Saturday)
b) Dispensary: RBI Staff Quarters Complex, Zoo- Narengi Road, Guwahati – 781024
Timings/ Duty Hours@: 08:15 hrs to 09:45 hrs. (Monday to Saturday)
1. ₹ 850/- per hour for the entire period of contract i.e., three years.
2. Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of ₹1000/- per month shall be treated as conveyance expenses.
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2019
The application from eligible candidates should reach The Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001 on or before May 15, 2019.
Interested and eligible candidates may please make an application in the prescribed format as at Annex –III. The application should be sent in a sealed envelope superscribed:-
“Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis (with fixed hourly remuneration)”